A Tour to Remember
- Private roundtrip airport and station transfer (wagon)
- 3 Days Driver Guide service (Day2, 3&4)
- 5 nights hotel accommodation with full breakfast
Reykjavik (5N) Fosshotel Reykjavik (4*)
- Basic Travel Insurance (On tour group accident support. Highly recommended all traveler should have sufficient travel insurance for all your coverage needs)
- Porterage service at the airport and hotel
- Airport assistance (arrival and departure)
* Travel insurance and personal expenses
* Meals: Lunch and Dinner
* Tips for driver and guides
* Air ticket
Day 1: Reykjavik arrival
Welcome to Iceland! With its lack of traffic, trains, pollution and people, Iceland is a strangely wonderful wilderness with the icecaps, glaciers, hot pools, geyser and lava fields. Meet your driver at the airport for private transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Reykjavik (B)
Start 3Day Driver- Guide service. With your driver guide, enjor a half day tour of the capital of Iceland and the northermost capital of any sovereign state in the world. See the Old Town Centre, The Parliament, The Cathedral, The Harbour, The National Museum, The Pearl, Hofdi house, The summit site of 1986 and Hallgrimskirkja Church.
Day 3: Reykjavik – Golden Circle (B)
The Classic “ Golden Circle” Tour- a must for any tourist. First, drive to Kerid, a huge volcanic crater, turned lake before visiting Iceland’s most famous and picturesque waterfall “Gulfoss” and nearby Geysir geothermal area, bubbing with activity where hot springs are in abundance and active geyser “Stokkur” sprouts every 15 mins. After luch, travel to Thingyeller National Park, a place of natural beauty as well as geological interest and the site of the “Althing” –Iceland’s oldest
Parliament, founded in 930, before return to Reykjavik.
Day 4: Reykjavik – South Shore (B)
Another day of exploration of Iceland. This time, your Driver –Guide will take you on a South shore day excursion. Drive along the stunning black sand coastline and on Dyrholaey. Stop to admire the waterfall of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss as well as a visit to Skogar Folk Museum where you will get an idea of how Icelanders lived in the previous centuries.
Day 5: Reykjavik (B)
Free day at leisure. Perhaps indulge in some relaxtion in Iceland’s famous Blue Lagoon.
Day 6: Reykjavik Departure (B)
Your memorable tour of Iceland concludes with a private transfer from your hotel to the airport.
|VALID: JUL – OCT 2022||USD $2695/ person in twin/ minimum 4 ppl.
USD $4470 /person in twin/ minimum 2 ppl.
|VALID: NOV – DEC 2022||USD $2460/ person in twin/ minimum 4 ppl.
USD $4245 /person in twin/ minimum 2 ppl.
Blackout Period: Christmas, New Year
Supplement: ** EF- Entrance Fee**
* Car/ Wagon hire to Blue Lagoon (4hrs) USD$250 per service
* Car/ Wagon hire to Blue Lagoon (6hrs) USD$550 per service
* EF Blue Lagoon Comfort Incl. Towel USD$125 per person
Full Payment is required to secure booking
* 15 days prior arrival : 50% of the tour fare
* 0-14 days prior arrival : 100% of the tour fare
All bookings are subject to the terms of these booking conditions
In case of special circumstances such as weather problems, traffic delays, strikes, wars, political unrest, visa obstruction, technical problems of transport, loss of documents, full hotel reservation, etc., which need to change flight, hotel, Travel, or any increase or decrease a travel program, all the additional costs, the Company will not be responsible. Customer may not borrow or oppose to withdraw, or refund the cost of unfinished itinerary and be compensable.