To initiate and implement the strategic objectives and plans in cooperating with the GDS’ global strategy, and complete the layout of the North American market, and reach cooperation with IATA and mainstreams airlines
- To orchestrate the Company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals, and monitor results against forecast to ensure the effective achievement
- To build and nurture long-term business relationships with key decision makers in the travel distribution channel, including OTA, TMC, wholesaler & retail travel agents in the geographically defined region, and play a strategic role in growing their businesses
- To lead, mentor and develop a high performing team to achieve the target assigned KPI set in revenue output and market share
- To collaborate with the GDS product team to create solutions tailored to exceed client expectations
- To research and stay up-to-date with market trends, design thinking, technology and competitor trends and ensure the GDS support resources are optimized to deliver the best customer experience and to grow the business
- To work closely with the CEO to measure customer performance, identifying trends, looking for new business opportunities and overcoming competitive threats, in order to increase the Company’s market share and revenue
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of solid senior managerial experience in a business-to-business environment, preferably in the travel and tourism field
- Strong commercial understanding of the GDS business model and Tech-savvy
- Extensive understanding of the travel market landscape including competitive information, key trends, opportunities, and threats
- Proven sales leadership skills and capability of negotiating and interfacing at the most senior level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and strategic mindset
- A degree in Commerce, or Business Administration or relevant filed
- Availability for travel across North America and China
This is a full-time and permanent position based in Greater Toronto Area. Normal weekly hours of work are 35 hours. We offer a competitive annual salary of $110,000 or higher commensurate with demonstrated performance, experience, and existing trade relationship. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, transportation, etc.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Creating and distributing print and web marketing materials to advertise our company services
- Using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and video editing software in a professional and effective manner
- Assisting to draft compelling written content
- Promoting contents on social media and monitor the dynamics and engagement
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, visual or electronic materials.
- A post-secondary degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Business Development
- An eye for aesthetics and outstanding marketing sense
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint are MUST
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, Mandarin/Cantonese
- Experience with WordPress and Constant Contact/Mailchimp is an asset
- Good understanding of social media
- Highly creative and attention to detail is a MUST
- Excellent work ethic, positive can-do attitude, self-driven, hardworking, fast learner, and ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and a team player
- Experience in travel industry is an asset
PLEASE SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO or EXAMPLE OF YOUR WORK.
Our Richmond Hill Head Office is looking for an experienced Full-time Ticketing Agent to join our team.
• Over 3-years working experience in a travel industry and understand airlines fares and products.
• Proven ticketing skills and proficiency in any GDS systems : Apollo, Galileo, Worldspan, Sabre or Amadeus.
• Focus on ticketing for International, Transborder and Domestic air products.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of International (with a focus on Asian), European, Transborder and Domestic airlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment as a team
Retail Travel Advisor
Currently looking for a Full-time Retail Travel Advisor with the following qualifications and skills:
• 3 years retail travel agency experience
• TICO certified
• Travel & Tourism diploma will be an asset
• Motivated, energetic and with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Proven problem solving skill
• Able to work in a fast paced environment as a team
• Knowledge of GDS systems, Galileo Vacations and airline/wholesaler websites
• Proficient in the Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Jade Travel Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits package, medical, transportation, etc.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org