UNESCO World Heritage in Korea 10 days
Tour code: MUTICN10
Seoul(2N)-Jeju(2N)-Busan(1N)-Daegu(1N)- Pyeongchang (1N)-Seoul(2N)
UNESCO world heritage of Korea refers to both cultural and natural heritage sites registered on its world heritage list.
Since the earliest settlements on the Korean Peninsula and in Southeastern Manchuria during prehistoric times, the people of Korea have developed a distinctive culture based on their unique artistic sensibility. The geographical conditions of the peninsula provided Koreans with opportunities to receive both continental and maritime cultures and ample resources, which in turn enabled them to form unique cultures of interest and value for humanity, both then and now. Korea’s vibrant cultural legacy, comprising art, literature, dance, architecture, clothing and cuisine, offers a delightful combination of tradition and modernity, and is now appreciated in many parts of the world. The volcanic island of Jeju-do has been chosen as UNESCO natural heritage for its outstandingly beautiful and natural environment that is significant for its geological features and ecological value.
This tour takes you to visit almost World Heritage in Korea designated by UNESCO in culture, nature and intangible culture.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
- Above schedule and hotel are subject to change due to local circumstance as like weather, traffic and big events.
- Incl, : Hotel accommodation with daily BKFT, English speaking guide with transfer, Admission fee as in the above
- Excl, :Air Ticket, Travel insurance, Lunch&Dinner, Personal expenses, All not be mentioned in the itinerary above
- Above price is based on from 2pax.
|Departure Day for 2022|
|Normal Season||03,10,17 JUL||21,28 AUG||11,18,25 SEP||02,09,16,23,30 OCT||06,13,20,27 NOV||04,11 DEC|
|High Season||24,31 JUL||07,14 AUG||–||–||–||18,25 DEC|
|Blackout Date:||Korean Thanksgiving, End of year holidays|
|Normal Season||USD$2350/pp twin sharing + USD$290/pp (Domestic Air)
Single room surcharge USD$1140/pp
|High Season||USD$2725/pp twin sharing + USD$290/pp (Domestic Air)
Single room surcharge USD$1465/pp
- Notify 90-45 days prior to arrival date will be charged 30% of the tour fare
- Notify 44-30 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50% of the tour fare
- Notify 29-0 days prior to arrival date will be charged 100% of the tour fare