Day 2: Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel.
Start the day to discover the very best of Bangkok, you will have an opportunity to choose one (1)
inclusive excursion from a selection of individual excursions below;
1. Half Day City and Temple & Grand Palace
This tour includes visits to two famous Buddhist temples in Bangkok: Wat Traimit with its Golden Buddha (five-and-a-half tons of solid gold).
Wat Pho, a must see for any first-time visitor to Bangkok with its massive reclining Buddha and ‘Chedi of the Kings’ as well as The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew complex consisting of not only the royal and throne halls but also the
renowned Temple of the sacred Emerald Buddha.
– Dress code for the Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew: Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you are wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. Skirts need to fully cover the legs, no see-through clothes, no bare shoulders, etc.
Operates: Private: Daily from 08:00 – 12:30hrs. or 13:00 – 17:30 hrs.
Meal included: None
Tour code: BKKCITGP
2. Half Day China Town & Thonburi Klongs (Canal)
Start our visit to Bangkok’s Chinatown, Thailand’s largest Chinese community, who are mainly concentrated around Yaowarat Road.
Enjoy a short walk in one of the most densely populated ethnic neighborhoods in Bangkok, you will be captivated by the diversity. Continue by river boat on the picturesque Chao Phraya River to witness a more traditional way of Thai life up close and stop at the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), whose towering spire has become an iconic symbol of Bangkok.
Operates: Private: Daily from 08:00 – 12:30 hrs. or 13:00 – 17:30 hrs.
Meal included: None
Tour code: BKKCTK
3. Half Day Experience Rural Life along Mahasawat Klong
Thailand is known as a Kingdom of farmers, and its rice, silk and food products are recognized all over the world. The nearest agro tourism destination to Bangkok is the community-based tourism area along Klong Mahasawat, offers some of the most intrinsically Thai aspects of its culture – its rural and agricultural traditions and close village communities. The canal is one of many that crisscrosses the province, and was dug 156 years Agro tours here are by longtail boats, which visit lotus farms and orchid plantations.
Operates: Private: 08:00 – 12:30hrs or 13.00 – 17.30hrs
Meal included: None
Tour code: BKKERM
4. Half Day Baipai Thai Cooking School
Baipai is an ideal home-style learning environment, located away from the crowded streets, in Bangkok residential area. You will be cooking in the opened-air Thai Style charming two-story house with wooden decor in tranquil surroundings, and relaxing atmosphere. The course is completely hand-on and conducted in English, while the technical content is purposefully presented. This is an opportunity to really drive into the joy of cooking and try your hands at becoming Thai cooks.
– SIC transfers is available for hotels within Bangkok City Center; Khaosan, Silom and
major Sukhumvit zones. Extra charge may apply for transfer in some Bangkok area.
– Classes are suitable for children 8 years of age and upper.
– Blackout date on Saturday, Sunday, and Thai National Public Holidays
Operates: SIC Monday to Friday from 09:30-13:30 hrs.
Meal included: Lunch (own cooked meal)
Tour code: BKKTCSBA
5. Half Day Colours of Bangkok by Bike
Colours of Bangkok, our popular half day Bangkok bicycle tour, takes participants through a part of the Thai capital which they will never see on their own. A part where there is almost no traffic, just narrow streets and backyards.
Bangkok as you have never imagined! You don’t need to be a cycling fanatic to join the excursion.
The pace is relaxed and we make enough stops for taking pictures, explanation of sights, something to drink and relax.
Operates: SIC Daily from 07:30 – 13:00 hrs. (Minimum 2 adults required)
Meal included: Lunch
Tour code: BKKCOB
6. Evening Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Experience the fun of riding around in a Tuk Tuk to discover Bangkok’s magical atmosphere at night. Visit famous local eateries around the city sampling the local street foods and go behind the scenes to see how it’s made. Explore the amazing flower market that really comes to life at night.
Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective to see the temple spires glistening in the night light. After our trip your Tuk Tuk driver will take you back to the hotel in Bangkok.
– The tour is available on demand and advance reservation is highly recommend.
– No vegetarian option. This tour may not be suitable for those who are allergic to
– Blackout date during 20 December – 10 January
Operates: Private Daily from 19:00-00:00 hrs.
Meal included: Local foods and snacks tasting
Tour code: BKKMNF
7. Thai Cultural Bar Experience
Exploring a Thai style trendy bar is a feast for the senses. Hidden away from the main tourist areas we will experience a charming bar, traditional sounds, and a local crowd. Here we present a range of innovative, culinary-centric ideas to occupy travelers from sunrise to way past sunset!
– The tour is available on a request basis and advance reservation is highly recommend.
– Maximum 7 persons only due to the small size of the bar.
– No children allowed, due to the law only allow 20 years and older in Thai bars
Operates: Private Daily; 18:00 hrs. – 22:00 hrs.
Meal included: One small set of Thai herbal whisky and one snack
Tour code: BKKTCB
Meals included: Breakfast
Accommodation: Option 1: Furama Silom Hotel – Superior Plus Room
Option 2: Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – G Deluxe Room
Option 3: Shangri-La Bangkok – Shangri-La Wing Deluxe Room