Vancouver • Victoria • Rockies • Icefield • Banff • Drumheller • Calgary 8/9 Days
Tour code: PYSJ8/9
Departure Date: Coming Soon
- Bonus Complimentary Vancouver Mini City Tour (duration: approx.3.5 hrs) covering top attractions such as Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, etc. Exclusive! Bonus Mini Ferry Ride to Granville Island.
- Vancouver Night Tour：Buy One Get One Free! Book your adventure to the top nightscape attractions like Gastown, Olympic Village, Canada Place, etc.
- Complimentary Vancouver Designer Outlet Shopping: enjoy the thrill and exciting exploration at the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport with a bonus VIP discount card.
- Bonus! Exquisite gifts including wireless charger, luggage tag, Maple Leaf Badge and calendar (while supplies last).
- One complimentary breakfastMeal plan includes a lunch at renowned Chateau Lake Louise and a buffet dinner at Crossing at Icefields Parkway (Please notify us in advance for any dietary request.)
- Don’t miss the opportunity to capture more by reserving First 3 Rows
- Exclusive! Various hotel options in Vancouver. Upgrade your stay in Vancouver to Deluxe View Room at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Exclusive! Enjoy a spectacular Whale Watching tour to discover marine habitat, Killer Whales, Humpback Whales and more! (about 3-5 hours; applies to guests with half free day in Vancouver)
- Exclusive! Return by Seaplane from Victoria to Vancouver, discover spectacular vistas of BC coastlines
Day 1 Hometown - Vancouver
★ International Arrivals: pick up at the “Welcome Figures” wooden statue in Arrival Hall after luggage pick-up
★ Cruise Terminal Arrivals: pick up at Pan Pacific Hotel Entrance after luggage pick-up
Bonus Complimentary City Tour (duration: approx.3.5 hrs; meet our tour guide before 13:30pm): Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron, etc. Bonus Mini Ferry Ride to Granville Island!
Hometown – Seattle – Vancouver（surcharge applies）
Book your pre-hotel stay and explore more！
★ Sea-Tac Airport Claim Belt #14: approx. 12 pm after luggage pick up (Saturday arrivals: postpones 30 mins)
★ Cruise Pier 66 or 91: approx. 1:15pm
★ Downtown: pick up Pier 55 STARBUCKS Main Entrance at approx. 1:45pm.
Transfer to Vancouver Hotel after a short stop at Space Needle.Hotel: Vancouver Hotel
Day 2 Vancouver - BC Ferries - Victoria - Inner Harbour - Butchart Gardens - Vancouver
Day 3 Vancouver – Hope - Merritt - Ginseng Factory - Valemount
Day 4 Valemount - Jasper - Patricia Lake - Pyramid Lake - Icefields Parkway - Athabasca Falls - Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - The Crossing
Day 5 The Crossing - Heli. Tour (opt.) - Bow Lake - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Gondola - Banff
Day 6 Banff - Bow Falls - Surprise Corner - Lake Minnewanka - Two Jack Lake - Drumheller - Royal Tyrrell Museum - Hoodoos - Calgary
Day 7 Calgary City Tour - Bow Valley Parkway - Johnston Canyon - Natural Bridge - Emerald Lake - Last Spike - Revelstoke
Day 8 Revelstoke - Last Spike - Kelowna - Winery - L. Okanagan - Vancouver
Visit the Last Spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway before proceeding to Kelowna. Search for monster “Ogopogo” from the First Nations’ history at Lake Okanagan. Taste certified organic wine at the most visited winery. Return to Vancouver via Fraser Valley by dusk.
PYSJ8days tour: tour ends at Vancouver Airport. Suggested departure flight time after 9:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
PYSJ9 days tour: transfer to hotelHotel: Vancouver Hotel
Day 9 Vancouver - Hometown
OR Vancouver – Seattle – Hometown（surcharge applies）
Depart in the morning and arrive at Seattle Pier 55 (Downtown), Cruise Pier 55 or 91, or Sea-Tac Airport around noon. Suggested departure flight time after 3pm.
|Types of Accommodation in Vancouver|
|Located in Central Richmond|
|Type A Value Hotel||Hampton Inn by Hilton (2019 Renovated) or similar|
|Type B Deluxe Hotel||Executive Plaza (Deluxe Plaza or Jr. Suite) / Westin Wall Centre / Sheraton YVR or similar|
|Located in Downtown Vancouver|
|Type C Budget Hotel||Barclay Inn or similar|
|Type D Premium Hotel||Sheraton Wall Centre / EXchange Hotel (opened in 2018) or similar|
- Triple and Quad rooms are to be shared with 2 beds; infant occupies a seating and will be charged with tour fare
- Free YVR airport transfer time (scheduled operation): 8:00am-9:30pm (Type A & B Hotel) or 8:00am-8:00pm (Type C & D Hotel). Free airport shuttle will be reserved if guests arrive outside this period (if applicable)
- Vancouver Night Tour: special offer“Buy One Get One Free” for Tour Package guests (Value $35 per guest; Duration about 2 hours; May 1 to Sep 13). Subject to seat availability; while supply last
- If Whistler Peak2Peak is closed for maintenance, it will be substituted by Sea to Sky Gondola excursion. Gondola operations are seasonal and subject to change without notice
- Please bring Visa/MasterCard for the hotel incidental deposits
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Any violation will be penalized $350 and up (non-refundable cleaning fee)
- Limited to one medium sized suitcase and one carry-on luggage per guest. Any additional luggage may be charged of $35 per piece
- In case of road closure near Golden, tour will subject to modification. Emerald Lake and Natural Bridge will be omitted
- Optional activities are subject to individual operator’s terms & conditions
- Tour fare has been deducted 4% from the original price and must be paid in cash. If other payment methods are used, the original price must be paid
- Tour fares and hotel upgrade surcharge in Rockies tour are subject to change
- We suggest that individuals who join our tourist groups purchase travel insurance for their own benefits. It includes various insurance policies covering accidents, illness, luggage and travel cancellation penalties. Those insurance policies can be purchase when registering for the tourist groups.
- For registration terms and conditions, please refer to the details of Canada/US Tours.
- 3. Tour fare is based on the price at the time of registration. Subject to change without notice.